by Ordering on Dec 17, 2021 12:00:00 AM
It is 2021, and if you have not already been offering your restaurant's menu via a reliable ordering app, then there is no time like the present to do so. Theoretically speaking, you are already way too late and should have done this a long time ago! You can still dive into the deep end, however, and take the plunge.
Have you heard of an online ordering system for franchises? Read on to find out just what one is and how it can help your food franchise business to grow.
Online Ordering Gets You Front End, Customers
A system based online, enabling food franchises the chance to get front-end clients to place food orders to get delivered is priceless. See, ordering applications are fully loaded with vital tools and unique features that allow the franchise to offer multiple payment methods to their customers, a range of delivery options, and much more.
Some of these include:
● A contactless service- unlike the traditional mode of delivery. Your customers can leave instructions as to where the package is to be left.
● Card payments are made with great ease.
● A system that enables rewards to be introduced can be implemented.
● Voucher codes can be set into place, encouraging repeat business.
● A rating system is integrated.
● Ordering is unified and takes place from a centralized location.
● There is back-end and front-end administration access with a portal for the franchise owners to do the needful.
Food Is Survival!
There are also many other features to help you grow your online food franchise restaurant. Food orders are significant, and since the pandemic kicked in, they have gotten even more powerful! We need to eat to survive.
One of the most appealing things about ordering on an application is that customers don't even need to meet with the delivery driver face to face. A drop-off point can be negotiated, and payment made securely online. Only, of course, if that is what the consumer wants!
See, when catering for customers, you have to remember that their needs must come first. Happy customers mean repeat business and good profit margins. Online ordering systems enable you as a food franchise owner to get rid of the barriers that stand in between you and the customers.
With Ordering, you can take advantage of a platform that will allow you to approach food Ordering and fleet management directly. You will be able to make your brand into a white-label one and offer your services.
You can provide a range of payment methods, all with their benefits to customers, depending on requirement and preference. Reports can be accessed and deciphered, enabling you to get the very best from your franchise's food menu.
● Social media and SMS etc., are already used by Ordering; therefore, the SEO is already in place. If you had to start this process independently, it would take a lot longer and cost a hell of a lot more.
● Customers love discounts and voucher codes; Ordering enables you to offer them to clients with ease. Take full advantage of the database that allows you to check back through past customers' orders and store their details for future marketing purposes.
● There are low fees and no hidden costs.
● Cut out the high fees assisted with third-party deliveries. Many of the commissions from third-party services leave food franchises out of pocket and just surviving!
● When platforms take commission, you pay different fees with the number of orders. A direct facility like Ordering gives you the chance to pay for what you need, nothing else.
Advantages Of Online Ordering
When you have a restaurant packed full of customers, on a hectic day where the human resources inside do not distribute equally across the number of customers in-house, you risk providing lousy customer service and gaining a bad reputation.
However, when an order is placed on the web, there is no risk of underperforming in-house as a delivery order.
All you have to worry about is presenting the food in suitable packaging and having it taste good and reach the customer in the designated time. Your customers are more relaxed as they can order from a set of their choice. For example, many people prefer to order their food at home to eliminate the stress of venturing outside to get food.
Transactions are straightforward and systematic. There is no need to worry about anything other than the preparation of the order. Payment is made online in most cases. Also, stress is reduced a lot by not having to face the customer in physical form! An online ordering system is a way to go.
It is a fantastic way to gain more customers reach people that you never before would have. Also, of course, grow your food franchise business tenfold. So why not try the free trial today?